[SCRAMBLE MISSION] AERIAL SURVEILLANCE – SKY GUARD INDONESIA
SCRAMBLE! SCRAMBLE! SCRAMBLE! We’ve alert calling for counter-terrorism intelligence, Red code!.
Scramble Mission only valid until 15 May 2018. Make sure you’ve done with this mission!
- Equipment: C212, CN235, B350, BE58
- You must fly minimum 3 hours at WARR or WADD or WIHH/WIHP (choose one of these options)
- Make a constant holding over Surabaya city (for WARR base), Gelora Bung Karno (for WIHH &WIHP base), and Denpasar city (for WADD base).
- All Flights under VFR (visual flight rules)
- Route should be “LOCAL”
- Comply with ATC instructions (but make sure them your mission)
- Put Remarks STS/STATE for a flight engaged in military, customs or police services.
- Use this callsign: P-83**, A-21**, A-23**, U-64**, A-91** (Replace ** with the last two numbers on your SGI number.)
- Make sure you filled the correct flightplans
- Don’t forget to put OPR/SGI
- Only SGI Pilot’s who passed/completed the Guardian Flying School/Transfer Hours Program
Good Luck! Happy Landing!